I am not a deep thinker. But just wanted to title my blog Deep Thoughts. I am an open book here goes some of the pages...

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Release, A Dilemma and A Question Mark - Part IV (VBS - Volunteer Bench Sceme)

So in the series of my "Bench" marks, here I am in bench again from monday :) I know how I enjoyed my bench life in mysore but I would sure want to see how it is in chennai. So I again struggled for my release with my same old "health issues" ;) I am unwell of the shift. 2-11 might suit others but I am undergoing a lot of stress and strain. I prefer working 8-11 instead :D My dilemma killed me as couple of my colleagues were confusing me about my reputation and visibility in this project. My impulsiveness and dilemma pushed me to a planned release. I got a release after a similar struggle. Now the question mark is what is my next project? And I am back on track this time with my CAT only that I am adding GMAT to it now... I am denined of my rightful promotion because of "Business Requirements" and "Recession". All this clubbing together is again forcing me to really really try hard for my MBA plans...
My guitar is rusted... My french class is still a question mark :(
I am just waiting to move into the city where I can get back on track with both guitar and french!

I can easily be satisfied and feel content. I hate complaining and I always compare myself with someone who has no food for the next meal. I am better off than half the world's population and find myself stupid to crib on trivial problems. No promotion, No sleep, No proper health! All these are teeny tiny problems compared to what most of them around me are undergoing. I am happy not complaining :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts doesn't reflect the personality you have claimed yourself to be.

You seem to be restless and in a perfect state of confusion. Take one step at a time. Doing too many things is not going to take you anywhere.

deepti said...

Hi Anonymous

I dont think you read the full blog or my previous blogs of the series...

I am absolutely not restless and doing too many things at a time is my personality. For more info read through the blog. I am unable to do too many things at a time is my present botheration if you dint get the point :)

Thanks for reading my blog

Anonymous said...

Yes You are correct I have got it wrong.

But it is a disgrace that you want to bring in the unfortunate people ("I always compare myself with someone who has no food for the next meal.")to show off your hypocrisy.

I'm seeing for the first time somebody who is proud to be an hypocryte. I think you would be better off without your blogs.

deepti said...

Hello Anonymous

It is so overwhelming to see you constantly commenting my blogs. I think you have totally misunderstood my "hypocrite" personality and I am happy that I am not homeless or foodless... I am happy for what I am... I dont seem to find what is the disgrace in bringing people who are homeless or foodless!

This is a public place one post their blogs and I have no clue as to why you are so against the word "hypocrite" If you found my blogs affedning please refrain from reading.

Thanks for reading so far :)

And It would be good if you posted "non-anonymous" and let people know you are not cheap posting anonymous... After all this is a public blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

You claim yourself to be an hypocrite. FYI the webster dictionary meaning of Hypocrite is
"One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of
winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming;
one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false
pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or
piety.
". The synonyms for Hypocrite are "Deceiver; pretender; cheat".

There cannot be a different meaning for an "Hypocrite". Hypocrisy is not a good virtue to have. I'm surprised that you still want to call yourself an hypocrite.

Why not try this. Standup in ur office and proclaim yourself to be an hypocrite and see what the response is.

There is nothing wrong in being anonymous ., that's why we have the option of choosing the identity. sometimes the content is more important than the identity.

If you feel you don't want anonymous comments., you are most welcome to take your blog private.

deepti said...

@Anonymous

I still get your point. Why should a person not feel happy for being a hypocrite?

"But it is a disgrace that you want to bring in the unfortunate people " where is my hypocrisy here?

If it is bothering you, you are always welcome to ignore me and my blogs...

Posting anonymous is very cheap and i am still wondering what makes you visit my blog every day for a reply! it is very funny!!

Karthigeyan said...

Deepti- post you asked me if I was that "Anonymous"... i was curious to read the comments...
I would accept what anonymous has said as the meaning of hypocrite... and I imagined you shouting in the mid of your office "I am hypocrite"... heheheh it was hilarious...

Let me now read the blog and check on what point both of you are challenging...

Karthigeyan said...

Now that I read the blog... I do not understand where the hypocrisy is in it....

So Mr. /Ms Anonymous... I cannot support you (unless if you are Miss. anonymous and is beautiful: P, just kidding) on your claim that the blog speaks on hypocrisy. And your comment that deepti is proud of being hypocrite is null and void.

One thing is sure that deepti is contradicting herself by saying that she is been denied of a promotion and in next sentence she says she is happy and content with whatever she is having comparing to those who don’t even have to satisfy their needs...

deepti said...

I knew it cant be you but you always wanted me to not proclaim myself to be a hypocrite... :)

thanks for posting your comments