I am not a deep thinker. But just wanted to title my blog Deep Thoughts. I am an open book here goes some of the pages...

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My space

Off late I have become very fond of writing(since monday!) Why??? well I just wanted to have a track of myself and things happening around me. I have started to have heavy memory loss. And on top of all my work-pressure has forced me to not stop and think of what i was and what i was doing? High time i started blogging. maybe daily a few lines when i end the day should do!

Its 11.50 and I am blogging!! Last month this time i was totally showered with work but now i feel relatively free. Today is women's day and i had wishes from everyone here at the workplace. Fine not bad. I was also given such great welcome when people saw me in a saree. Good people know how to appreciate. But seriously i dont feel comfortable in a saree. Maybe thats because I am not used to it. This is what I have been excusing everytime I tie a saree. My aim for the day is not to use the Spare salwar i have got to the office. :P Afterall the efforts put in tying the saree and grooming myself should be well rewarded.

My Saree is kind of unique here as this is simple and elegant ( I can be proud of you mom!) All the other sarees here are of course with some work done on it. Mine is simple but good. Proffesional i can say and not "Party Wear" types. Other than this I have no work today. Seriously i wish i could go and ask for some work but just that i have decided to remain passive for the day. Afterall its " Womens' " day. That doesnt make me believe in the concept but i can say its just an excuse to celebrate the "Womenhood"!!

No comments: