I am not a deep thinker. But just wanted to title my blog Deep Thoughts. I am an open book here goes some of the pages...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

While My Guitar Gently weeps...

I am obviously sad my guitar is completely dusty and untouched for the past 6months. I mean I dint bother to touch my guitar even to clean it... It is literally dust covered. With a heavy heart I have offered my guitar to be sold for Rs.2000 to someone in office. I just wish the person wont buy the guitar from me. :(

I just came back from office. I volunteered to work on a Sunday... I know it was foolish of me to have done such a crazy thing. I saw a post in the bulletin board where someone was interested in a second hand guitar. As usual, my "impulse" neuron overtook my "thought process" neuron and forced me to make an offer for my untouched guitar. The destiny of my guitar will not be attained if I have it with me. I think the time has come to release it from my clutches...

I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps

I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you

I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite eager to see your next blog..